Friday, August 20, 2010

How to surprise my husband a camping trip?

I want to surprise my husband with a camping trip for our 1 year anniversary. We both LOVE to camp and this seems like the perfect time. I just don't know how to pull this one off with out him knowing what going on. I want to take him to the Texas coast but he will know where were going when he see's the highway.... Or maybe I should just tell him??? Who knows??? Any ideas?How to surprise my husband a camping trip?
You`ll probably have to tell him you`re going camping, he`ll see all the gear and food in the car anyway. But that doesnt mean he has to know where exactly you are going...How to surprise my husband a camping trip?
Enlist the help of a friend or family member to secretly drive your gear to the major city closest to your destination. Then buy plane tickets to that city and convince your husband that you'll be sight seeing in the city for your anniversary. Be sure to gather lots of information about the local attractions and plan out your itinerary with enthusiasm.


When you arrive at the destination airport have your friend waiting with the limo drivers and holding a sign with your name on it. Then you can tell your husband what you are really doing and put your friend on a plane home while you head to the camp spot.


By using economical flights you can do this for $300 or less. It is something that you'll always remember!
What a lovely idea. I can't think of any ways that you can do this without him knowing. Because you will have to pack camping stuff in the car. Good luck with it all and have fun.
Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment