Friday, August 20, 2010

How can my husband and I meet Jimmie Johnson?

I'm planning on getting my husband and I Nascar tickets to the race in Chicago in July for his birthday. I also would like to surprise him by getting on the track, and meeting his favorite driver Jimmie Johnson. How can I make this possible? Please help me plan the greatest birthday ever for my Hubby!! Thanks!How can my husband and I meet Jimmie Johnson?
your best bet is when you purchase your ticket package you also get pit passes . you never know you could meet him if he is out walking around.. it is unfortunate that when buy tickets you also have to purchase them for the Nationwide race and the truck and indy race in july.... has my tickets for the raceHow can my husband and I meet Jimmie Johnson?
Make sure you have pit passes for qualifying, its less crowded then. Also check his website to see where he might be doing appearances, out here in Calif, he is always at couples Lowes close to the race track.





Go Dale Jr %26amp; Hms
You can try getting a Pit Pass, but mind you, it is not known when drivers are in the pits, therefore, an autograph is not guaranteed.
Check his website or other various websites to see if he is making any public appearances that week. Sometimes these guys have autograph sessions on a day leading up to the race.
  • natural hair
  • black hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment