Friday, August 20, 2010

My husband and I have a really loud bed and we think the neighbors at our duplex are going to start complaing?

Lets just say we get really wild and I need a way to control how loud the bed is. Our bed is only a couple years old. My husband said maybe we need a new bed but my parents have had the same bed for 20 years and theirs doesnt make any noise. Please Help!!My husband and I have a really loud bed and we think the neighbors at our duplex are going to start complaing?
Well maybe you are a little more wild then your parents were and that's the reason why your bed won't last as long as theirs.


Also, why don't you try and trighten all the pieces and maybe that can help lowering the noice level.My husband and I have a really loud bed and we think the neighbors at our duplex are going to start complaing?
Who cares what they think? If it matters to you, get on the floor or another piece of furniture. Don't stop doing what you're doing, to heck with the rest of the world!
maybe your parents aren't wild in bed - is everything on the bed greased/lubricated - try attaching something soft like a piece or felt between two pieces of metal or wood
You can try oiling the joints of the bed to reduce friction.
Do it on the floor. You can use an AeroBed.
grease the bed...turn up the TV and keep on trucking!! trust me your neighbors have sex too it might even put them in the mood.
maybe you will make your neighbors excited by the sounds of love making. they might enjoy it.
WD-40......just be sure to use it on the bed, not each other!





; )
your parents probably don't have sex anymore...but anyways, I think you should grease/oil the part making the noise
Axle grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment