Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Where do my husband and I start when it comes to retirement?

My husband is 23 and I am 22. We have been married for a year and are 4 months pregnant with our first.


I will be a stay at home mom and my husband will be the bread winner till the Kids are in school full time and I get a job.





When it comes to saving up for retirement, where do you start? How much will my husband and I need to retire. We are both really clueless about retirement.Where do my husband and I start when it comes to retirement?
Start with the letter R. Jump over the S to get to the T. End of the word: retirement.





I command you for thinking early about your retirement. If his job offers 401k, invest as much as you can afford. It is legal to put some money after tax has been deducted. The amount needed for retirement will vary according to the cost in living in the next 40 years. Hopefully, you could afford a house mortgage-free by then. With such attitude you will make it if no huge bumps are not on the way between now and then.Where do my husband and I start when it comes to retirement?
banks

No comments:

Post a Comment