Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can my husband prove his worth to my parents?

My parents hate my husband for his stupid actions in the past and not so good ones in the present. How can he prove his worth when he keeps f-ing up all the time. We are currently seeking marriage counseling.How can my husband prove his worth to my parents?
He can prove it by stopping f-ing up all the time.





%26lt;-- Captain ObviousHow can my husband prove his worth to my parents?
What's more important is how do you feel about him and his actions. Though they love you and want the best for you, he shouldn't feel pressured to impress them.





If he is not abusing you, then they have to state their opinions to youuu, pray for your and back off. You are know married and though they have a right to a opinion, they need to respect him as your husband. Hopefully they are not providing for you'll financially.








If it is abuse then they have a right to be involved.
Well actions are louder than words and the proof is in the pudding. Have him do some work around your parents house, get a haircut, and be polite. I am the mother of adult kids and my youngest is 23 and her ex bf treated her badly and we do not want him part of the family and there is no way on God's green earth that we will change our minds. He cheated on our baby and I am so glad she dumped him and moved on to a great future as a forensic psychologist and accepted at a great university for her graduate studies. she is actually my step daughter, but still just as much my kid like my biological son too. My son is 25 and his gf is going to college in another state and I gave him The Speech of wisdom. If he makes a commitment to this nice young lady he better do right by her or else I will step in to protect my future daughter in law. Parenting is a never ending role and shouldn't especially since we are bank rolling their educations. Tell your husband if he screws up one more time it will ruin their trust forever.
LOL...you refer to him as ';f-ing up all the time'; and he's supposed to prove his worth to your parents? It seems to me you don't see his worth...





It's good you're attending counseling, because there is NO NEED for him to prove his worth to your parents. He isn't married to them.
Why should he prove anything to them there not the ones married to him . you know after 2 get married they belong to each other not mom and dad. If you love him that all thats matters . Stop listening to what mom and pops has to say about the guy grow up and make your own decisions
just divorce him. even if he did get ';better'; it would probably never be enough for your parents and they would always find an excuse to hate him. just cut your losses and move on with your life.
By making their precious daughter happy. Not that fake kind of happy either. The real kind. Parents know when their children are genuinely happy.
you can't prove worth.... when there is no worth there to prove.








seems... your parents have his number... and realize the loser that he is.
hiya, what as he got to prove to your parents.they have nothing to do with him proving any think.he never married them.
I don't think there's a way if he keeps messing up. His best course of action is to continue to try, keep going to counselling.
Why should he? He needs to prove his worth to himself.
He should have to prove ANYTHING to your parents - he's married to YOU!
Parents tend to feel that way about F-ups......Especially when it is their daughter.............
His worth? he can't...........to prove your worth ...you need to have some, your husband doesn't so far.
If I was your husband, I'd leave you.
if he has a big johnson maybe he could show it to your mom and she'd be a little more understanding of your situation?
get pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment