Friday, August 20, 2010

How do my husband and I relocate out of state with two small children and a home to sell?

We had this planned for a couple years and we tried to sell the house two years ago when I was pregnant, took it off to have the baby, tried to sell it again then I got pregnant again, took it off the market and need to try to sell it again. Is there an easier way to sell a house, or rent or something? My husband has a job with the USPS so he will transfer, no worries on the job front. Any advice would be appreciated...How do my husband and I relocate out of state with two small children and a home to sell?
Keep this home and rent it out. It could be some great extra income if done correctly.How do my husband and I relocate out of state with two small children and a home to sell?
It's not all that easy to just transfer in the USPS, I hope your husband has checked into this already.
Long distance landlording is troublesome to say the least, so I would recommend this be a last resort for your consideration.





You need to price your home to sell quickly based on your current market conditions. It must be in better condition and priced better than your competition in order to facilitate a quick sale.





Not sure what else your question is.....

No comments:

Post a Comment