Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why do i keep comparing myself to her?

Hi i am 21 married and have a 7 month old baby, my marriage is a little rocky well alot rocky actually. I keep comparing myself to my husband's best mates partner they have been together a year and are HAPPY she is my age NO KIDS and very attractive, while i am a former swimsuit model prior to having my baby. I find myself thinking about how much better she is then me how she is thinner, more beautiful always looks better then me and seems to be the kind of person my husband wants to be with. I just cant stop comparing myself to this woman its driving me NUTS i have never been this insecure every time i look at myself i just feel like i need to be more like her and i think my husband secretly feels the same way. Any Advice?Why do i keep comparing myself to her?
Why do you have to compare yourself with another without any reason. Your marriage is on the rocks only because of your suspicions. How do you know that she is the sort whom your husband wants. Remember, you were a swimsuit model once, and it is very easy for you to recover your looks and figure. Why do you assume whom your husband wants to be with or secretly feels that way. Did you ask your husband about it. Maybe, it is you whom he desires and you have been making life hell for him with your suspicions. Get rid of these comparisons and start loving him your way and make yourself more presentable to him. Maybe your marriage will start ticking again. You also have a kid to think of. Don't neglect to stay fit and get back that old looks and figure of yours. And don't neglect to take care of your husband's needs. Save your marriage and stay happy.Why do i keep comparing myself to her?
you have a name so where is it? you are more than wade's wife, you are beautiful enough to be a swimsuit model, so you had a baby, that's even better.


it is perfectly normal to feel fat and not as pretty when you had a child, but you are just as lovely as you ever were.


get your mind off her, she wishes she was a swimsuit model, it is your husbands duty to make you feel pretty, he should compliment you and only have eyes for you.


wear make-up and try different clothes, change your hair, i'm sure you know what to do.
Please stop doing this to yourself. You have a husband who probably loves you and a lovely baby now. You are very young. I would bet a lot of this is because you were pregnant and your hormones are out of whack. And seriously, if you have baby fat you can lose it. Treat yourself to something nice. Some new clothes or haircut. Eat well and start exercising.
develop your own personality and grow up!
You just have to realize where is it hes your husband hes with you not her,and if he does feel the same way you dont need him anyway your much better than that...GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
Talk to your husband about how you feel. I seriously doubt he feels the same way. It is all in your head. Be happy you look as good as you do! Nobody is perfect. She probably secretly wishes she had some of your qualities. Why are we always so hard on ourselves. Be confident!
You will never be like her. Even if you lose the weight you will look a little different because your body has stretched for the baby. Every woman with a baby has this problem.





You need to remember that yes you will look a little different from the weight gain now and a little different from being tired with the baby. But, you are a mother. And I am certain your husband loves you for giving him a baby.





In life, there is always someone prettier, richer, wittier, and friendier than us. But you must remember who you are and if that person is a good person with moral character and deserving of the gift of a child. Relax and enjoy life. Spend time walking with the baby and eating right. Good luck
Yes. Is she a former model? Does she have an adorable baby? You are better than she is on every level. Adjust your thinking. Odds are high she is secretly envying you!

No comments:

Post a Comment