Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How would one set out to make a hotdog taste better?

I have hotdogs that were processed at the local butchers when we bought a cow. I personally dont like the taste. They are real red in color. I just get a weird taste in my mouth I cant describe. My husband loves them tho. I have 30 lbs of these hotdogs. Should I soak them in garlic or a brine of somesort to make them more like a brat? Any suggestions?How would one set out to make a hotdog taste better?
just smother them with chili, cheese, onions and mustard......that should mask the taste!How would one set out to make a hotdog taste better?
I'd grill them and add a flavorful relish, a spicy mustard, or go crazy with chili and cheese.
You could boil them in garlic/onion/beer %26amp; then grill them like a brat. I'd also use spicy mustard, saurkraut, relish, grilled onions sprinkled w/ chili powder.
Grill them until they are good and charred, put them in a multi-grain bun (they tend to have more flavor than white buns) and dress with cheese, relish, Dijon, ketchup and celery salt
Bake them in sauerkraut and serve on a bun.
wrap them with bacon and make it a bacon dog you can add toppings like mustard ketchup onion relish jalapenos chesse anything!! im getting hungry just thinking about it
Mustard and onions.

No comments:

Post a Comment