Friday, August 20, 2010

How to inspire husband to care more about his health and appearance?

I admit I am a bit of a health freak. But my husband is totally the opposite. He eats greasy, unhealthy food. He doesn't practice the greatest hygein either. I am worried about his health. I have convinced him to run with me at least once a week-which is a start. Any other idea on how to help him be more healthy? I couldn't stand the thought of something happening to him.How to inspire husband to care more about his health and appearance?
When you're watching TV together, make complimentary comments about well-built guys, even going so far as to say you find them sexy and they turn you on. Take it one step further if you want and act like you are sexually interested in a well-built man in real life. He will get jealous and possessive and that might motivate him.How to inspire husband to care more about his health and appearance?
have a one on one conservation and tell him your fears. you could also try influencing him with sex or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment