Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to get rid of mother in law and have my husband back.???? Please Help.?

i am married from last 2 years. our was a love marraige. before marraige. Everything was going fine with my husband. he always use to take my side in front of his family and her mother. i dont have Father in law. I am from a middle class family and my in laws are rich. My Mother in law and my husband was handling a whole business. Due to some loss in business my husband got seprated from his mother and we use to stay in a rented house. and my mother in law was staying alone in her house. I and my husband was very happy in anew house. My husband use to love me a lot. he left his business, house and money for me and started doing a job of a driver. My Mother in law use to cal my husband and says that ur wife has made u driver u divorce her and i'll do ur marraige again to some rich NRI girls but my husband refuse. After 2 months she started calling my husband and me back to her house and My mother in law use to call me also and says that ';The game which u had started will be end by me and i bet u that 1 day my son will leave u and come back to me and he will not take your side. After that my husband winded up and move to his mother house again with me. Now nothing is going fine with me. My husband only take my mother in law side and fight with me for his mother. My mother in law has taken my Gold jewellry also and she is not giving me what my mother has given me in my wedding. Please give me some solution. Please Help...How to get rid of mother in law and have my husband back.???? Please Help.?
Hey dont worry its life...there will be ups and downs in ur life...u must feel lucky to have a husband who loves u so much tat he became a driver only for you and not 4 ur mother in law....i will give u a solution, do as i say...1) love your husband more and more..


2) tell him tat even in any situation any circumstances of life may good or bad u will always support him...


3) and this one is most important- love your mother in law, even if she ignores you just smile at her...How to get rid of mother in law and have my husband back.???? Please Help.?
I can give u many ideas to cope up wid this situation but... it's difficult to do in open space.
This question is so close to home it's truly amazing. I married 3 months ago and my husband and I were ok until I started pointing out his what his mother should say and do to offend me. Eventually I got so sick of it, I moved out from his and his parents home, back to my parents home. It has been 3 days and he has not contacted me, it seems like a lifetime. I suggest you leave, leave now than hurt yourself later, if he loves you and truly loves you, he will come back. Men should realise that there is a difference between the love a wife can give and a mother gives, sometimes they cannot separate the two. You gave up your family and home for him, shouldn't he make some sacrifice for you? Remember, his mother will always be his mother and no matter what she will always be there but once you've had enough, you will leave. I would not give up my happiness for anyone, a husband is supposed to make his wife happy. Just look at it like this, you will be unhappy whether you stay with him or not, but your happiness without him is only temporary. And she does not have a right to keep your jewelry tell her it was given to you, she was not the bride you were. You are supposed to be first in his life as he is to you and if he doesn't do that then he has broken his vows and doesn't deserve you. I wish you well.
You made the horrible mistake of moving back in with her. She feels like she has all the control because she has money. The only way to fix this is if you tell your husband that you need to move out to fix your marriage. If he doesn't agree, you divorce him and take him and that hag to the bank. He needs to cut the cord already. Or have kids with him and he'll take your side again because you have kids with him - Even though that would be a horrible reason to have children!
Indian mother do make life hell for love marriages..she wants to arrange and control who her son marries.. I understand he took a different job and left his family to choose you instead of having his mother choose his wife..





the only thing you can do now is to try really hard to entice your husband and show him your love..don't complain..be happy in spirit and happy when you see him as if she doesn't exists..don't talk about her to him ..just work on making your marriage happy and don't worry about competing with her..this competition makes you look ugly to him. be the one he fell in love with and don't complain too much..keep his heart with kindness and love.
Are you well educated?Then go find a job first,till you find a job make peace with your mil(i mean ignore her).After finding a job,you will feel better.Firstly you wont take everything to your heart and secondly you will be busy.


If the same behaviour continues with your Mother in law(mil) then talk to your husband,say everything you want to say(do not hide anything) and give him an ultimatum.


best of luck
i don't have much idea about family matter it's better you have a talk with your mother in law why she hate you so mush that's the only way which can help you to stay with your husband and never dare to give divorce because you are a gal everybody will treat you like anything.
What she said was true in a sense.





He was running a sucessful business. And when he married u , he stopped that and became a driver. In effect , lowering himself and NOT bettering himself.





If he had of stayed working at the business. You would have had a better relationship with your mother in law. Your husband would be taking YOUR side on things because u did not change him.





You took the wrong approach
Are you going to let some witch of a mother take your husband from you! He may be her son, but he is YOUR husband! Is he not a man, can he not stand up for what he wants? If he can not, you are better off without him - any woman is better than a poor excuse for a man.
Now situation says that go to yr mother in law with yr husband . and plan for a chid then all things will be all right .


ok bye bye
Hey sheryl..Ur situation matches with mine...even i got married 5 months back %26amp; left my hubby after 3 months because of his mother.He dint bothered to call me for 8 long days.life was hell.neither i called him..he came back to me after 8 days.asked his parents to apologize %26amp; i again started living with them..now things are preety good..my hubby stands for me in every good %26amp; bad situation %26amp; that's what make me feel secure....dont leave ur hubby for ur in laws..leave ur in laws for ur hubby...Cheers to life...Life is all about adjustment...chillax...%26amp; for u rashmi,dont worry so much,even my mil has taken all my gold jewellery that dosent bothers to me..Ur hubby is staying with his mother just for the sake of money.Take a job.work for ur ownself..i am working for myself.not taking a single penny from my mil %26amp; hubby..I am independent..Work makes me feel better..it takes me away from these saans bahu drama...goodluck..dont think so much baby..life is not always rude.stand for ur ownself.thats what i learned from my life...best of luck for ur new future...

No comments:

Post a Comment