Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I react/support my husband as he argues with his family?

My husband got into a very large argument with his brother which resulted in his brother starting a fist fight towards my husband. Rather than solve the problem, my husband's parents stopped the fight and told my husband to leave before he (himself) started anything else. My husband feels very betrayed by his parents, feeling as though they are condoning his brother's behavior. They've met up a few weeks after the incident but no one sees eye to eye. How do I support my husband in this situation?How do I react/support my husband as he argues with his family?
Just being their for him is most important. Right now you're the only person he has. If your husband was in the wrong then you need to sit and talk to him about it.





Their family and brothers fight and their gonna make up. In the end he'll cherish you and love knowing that he always has you to lean on. Good luckHow do I react/support my husband as he argues with his family?
Oral favors and plenty of them.





Good luck.
Ughh, betrayal - such an ugly act to overcome.


Wow, I can't stress how important it is that you support him, or he might just feel betrayed by you, too. Knowing what the argument was about would help here - but whether you agree with him or not on his side of the argument, you must find some way to support him in some way. If you feel he was wrong, then find some tactful way to show that. It may not be easy, especially if your husband has a short temper, or difficult for you to talk to.





What catches my eye here, though, is that his brother started the fist fight. Really uncool. Sounds like he has a bit of a temper problem, too. To top it off, his parents made your husband leave? Jeez. They may as well have given his brother an award for his behavior.





Anyway, yea, support your husband by talking to him about it. Don't ignore it, by any means. That would be disastrous. Let him talk about it, if he wants, and definitely listen to what he has to say. I feel that a husband and wife should stick by each other in these type situations.





My girl and I were in a supermarket one day, and she got the shopping cart too close to the elderly lady in front of her, and clipped her heel. The lady winced in pain, and looked back at us. I instantly turned to my girl and said ';Hey, you hit her foot.';. I was so wrong. I should've said, ';We're very sorry, ma'am. That was our fault.';.





It's called supporting each other in times of crises. When you're married, you're ONE, so you handle things as one.


I hope it all works out for you guys.
  • natural hair
  • black hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment