Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I convince my husband that we should start trying for a baby?

I'm 24 and my husband is 27 and we've been married for about 9 months. My husband and I have a lot of friends who are married and a few who have kids. I REALLY want to start trying for a baby, but my husband says he's not ready yet (but has no good excuse). What can I say to him to convince him that we should start trying. We're financially stable and even have a spare bedroom we can easily turn into a nursery!How do I convince my husband that we should start trying for a baby?
Don't rush having children. You are newlyweds and have time. My husband and I were barely newlyweds when we found out about our first. I wouldn't say my son is a burden but it does take a toll on a relationship. A child is hard to raise. They take a lot of time, love, money, and patience. They are great don't get me wrong but do take your time. He will come along. Good Luck!How do I convince my husband that we should start trying for a baby?
I know how it feels,I've been married for 1yr%26amp;7mos.At first when I started talking about having baby he wasn't ready!I thought he didn't love me enough to have a baby with me.But now I understand that that is not the reason, there is simply no solid reason but I believe it is better to wait...

Report Abuse



I suggest you wait a little before having children enjoy your marrriage your time together travel , go out whenever you want party then have children because once you have them that is all gone

No comments:

Post a Comment