Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I convince my husband that its time for us to have another child?

Although we were just married in August of 2005 we have been living together for 4 years. We both have children from previous relationships and they are ages 5 %26amp; 7. My husband is 33 and I am 27. Our combined income is 90,000 a year. My husband wants to wait another couple of years at least before we start trying to conceive so that we will be more financially ready. I think that our income is currently is enough, and I don't want to wait until we get any older to have children. ...Give me a good argument, don't just tell me that we need to talk it out. We just keep going around in circles on the issue.How do I convince my husband that its time for us to have another child?
The longer you wait, the more likely the kids you already have are to dispise the new one. It sounds like you need to sit down and figure out if you can make it on one income comfortably, or if you have the finances to take on a daycare bill too. Once you prove to him that you have thought this finance thing through, he may be more willing to have the baby. Another point you may want to make is that in a couple of years, the income may not be much more than what it is now.How do I convince my husband that its time for us to have another child?
Ask him if anyone is ever ';financially ready'; for another baby? If you have another baby whats to say that you will always be financially safe. Things happen. Tell him you think if you have another baby that everything will work out.
maybe try to take a help from some of his close friends or relatives to convince him.
I DONT THINK THAT YOU CAN'T CONVINCE HIM, YOU BOTH HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE RIGHT TIME AGAIN IN YOUR LIVES. MAYBE ITS A REASON WHY HES NOT READY AGAIN. THE BEST THIS YOU TWO SHOULD DO IS SIT DOWN AND TALK ABOUT IT LIKE ADULTS AN NOT SOME FOOLISHS TEENAGERS AND KEEP PUTTING THE SITUATION ON HOLD.


GOOD LUCK
Tell ur husband tat it is quite difficult for a woman to get pregnant in her 30s. Just tell him how deeply u love him and how eager u r to bear his child.
tell him about how much you want to have another child and how much fun you 2 had with the other children and that you 2 have enought money for the child and that you would do anything to make sure that the kids have what they need
Your income is good, but how is your debt rate. Would u be hurting finanicaly if u did have another baby?





I would talk to him and tell him that because of your ages. The older you are the harder it is to get preg. and the quality of the egg are effected by age. They say your 20's is the best time to have children. I have been tryin to have kids since I was 23 i am no 29 and still have no kids.


To fix his thinking about finance, sit down and work out a finance plan that shows him that if you have a baby now. you wont be strapped for money. But if you see that u will be strapped then I would put together a budget that alows u to pay off some bills. Then set a date on wich u would be finacialy ready to have another baby. But make him be realistic and u be too. Just set a date a year, year and a half and a half from now what ever u come up with. We stopped trying right now because we are not in a good financial situation. but as soon as we get out from under our bills we are gonna try again or adopt! Any way I hope I have helpped some.
take off ur clothes in front of him. he'll know what to do.
just talk with him kindly and softly and prepre lovely dinner for him
Just because you think you're ready to have another baby, the time may not be right for him, just wait till he gets ready1=!
  • natural hair
  • black hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment