Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What are the best Surprises for Husband?

Me and my Husband are having a newborn baby in October!!! I love him to death and lately I haven't been showing it because I haven't been in a real good mood due to my sickness of pregnancy and tiredness!! I want to give him the world but I don't know how to surprise him or what would shock him and make him stunningly happy? What are some good baby gifts and ideas and what should I get him out of love? I really want it to be the biggest surprise (not a car) but I mean that makes men happy!!!???What are the best Surprises for Husband?
give him the best suprise of all.....sex =D


No man can deny this.What are the best Surprises for Husband?
not mean to be mean but you should know what make your man happy. every man is different in there own way.


As far as i know men prefer simple things, I suggest you tell him first what you said here about how moody you have been and that you are sorry and appreciate him for being calm and understanding when you get moody.


He will love that, men in general like to be appreciated, and that will just do it until you find something else to add on that.
cook him a really nice dinner like some steak, mashed potatoes, gravy and some corn. Then have the bedroom set up candles and other things. then sleep with him and give him a massage afterward.
Men appreciate sexual surprises.
clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment