Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How should my husband and I compromise on sleeping with a fan on?

My whole life, if I slept with a fan on at night I wake up feeling sick. Stuffy nose, froggy throat and headache. Unfortunately my husband has slept with a fan his whole life and literally cannot sleep without it (we've tried). We tried compromising by turning the fan so its not blowing directly in our faces but this doesn't seem to help. I'm tired of waking up feeling like crap everyday but my husband and I cant sleep in separate rooms our whole lives. Any suggestions would help. Thanks.How should my husband and I compromise on sleeping with a fan on?
If it is just the noise that helps him sleep, get one of those sound machines that make ';white noise'; or even turn on a radio and put it on no channel so its just fuzz......





If it is cuz he needs the fan actually blowing on him - that's a tough one! I have the same problem you do - I get a terrible sore throat from that! Try one of those very small clip-on fans maybe - you could clip it on the headboard %26amp; aim it right at him. Maybe it wouldn't be powerful enough to affect you? Good Luck!How should my husband and I compromise on sleeping with a fan on?
when u sleep,put the fan in between the two of u.


ur husband in front of the fan, u at the back of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment