Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How much longer until my husband is able to start working?

My husband and I just had an interview with immigration and was told that our marriage was bona fide. My husband overstayed his Visa and now we are waiting for the jude to drop the charges for it. Does anybody know how long it is going to take for my husband to find out when he can work? Will he be issued a working card after they drop the charges? Or will he have to wait until he gets approved for a green card?How much longer until my husband is able to start working?
Probably 2 weeks after paper work etc. no longer than a month!





personal experince





answer mines please





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkGCTtVXIYThqpu4DemwA3zsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090712173405AAGS5qHHow much longer until my husband is able to start working?
Sorry sweetie. It all depends on why he overtsayed his visa and for how long

No comments:

Post a Comment