Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can my husband get rid of some skin disease known as Kloid?

My husband is suffering from a sought of skin disease on his chest which is known as Kliod.Doctor's have suggested that he should travel to US in order to get rid of it.Is there any other suggestion?How can my husband get rid of some skin disease known as Kloid?
I don't believe that there is a 100% effective treatment for Keloids. Check with your dermatologist to see what treatments are available.How can my husband get rid of some skin disease known as Kloid?
they are keloids, and he can go to a dermatologist and get them injected with steroids and they will improve. I don't know if this is available where you are.....
maybe you mean keloid. keloid former will always be a keloid former no matter what you do it will be there because it is in his genes already...even if you do cosmetic sugery...it will always come back....just take care that you don't have cuts...it is there that it forms..
do what the doctor says, %26amp; stay with him, he might return with some other disease
Keloid maybe remove through surgeries.

No comments:

Post a Comment