Friday, August 20, 2010

How does my husband get authorization to live off post in Korea?

I am an army wife. My husband has just received orders to his first duty station in Korea. We have only been married for a few months and I have seen him very little because of training. We will not be command sponsored. We are prepared to cover all the costs, but many still say he will not be authorized to live off post with me. I was just wondering if anyone had any info on how he would go about getting authorization. Any info is very much appreciated!How does my husband get authorization to live off post in Korea?
not that i have any way of answering this question, im just wondering, would it not help to mention which army your husband is in as im sure there will be different rules depending on if its british army, american army or brazilian etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment