Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I get my husband to *** in me?

We have been married for three years. We have sex atleast twice a week but he wont *** in me. We want a baby, but he pulls out everytime! How can i get him to not want to pull out?How do I get my husband to *** in me?
Well he obviously doesn't or why would he be pulling out? There's a lack of communication in your relationship. Sit down and speak to him about this, listen to each others views.How do I get my husband to *** in me?
If he doesn't want a baby then you and him need to have a serious conversation. If that's not it and he just can't get out of that habit then you still need to have a serious conversation because after 3 years, that should no longer be a habit.





If I completley misunderstood why he might be pulling out with you, then just try being on top and don't get off him right away :)
it could be a habit or something or he simpley isn't ready for a kid yet you need to both sit down and talk about this he may have worries or concerns about something you need to find out where you stand and whether he wants to have a baby cause if you have decieded to have a baby together then he shouldn't be pulling out good luck and loads of baby dust to you
i no a girl who was with a guy and she told me that he never *** inside her he always pulled out and she spoke to him annd he said he was embrassed to. anything cud be going on in his head ask him and see wat he says.





or when u are doing it make him enjoy it so much that he forgets about pullin out.





make sure he wants a baby first before hand.
Ask him not to ! Simple..I hope he too wants the baby since you said ';we'; want a baby!
exactly as another person said, have an earnest talk, you are not communicating properly.
Nest time, YOU get on top. Good luck pulling out then!





Or if he is on top, wrap your legs around him and pull him in deep.








Sin
hug him tightly n dono let him *** out.
lol i agree with ';its me!';....





Hold that fu**er down! go gym get your muscles and squeeze tight...

No comments:

Post a Comment