Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do I ask my husband if he is flirting with an old friend online?

Hi, I am not sure where to go from here. A while ago I read some messages that an old friend from high school had sent my husband on facebook. It's not really what the messages said but she keeps referring to him as sexiness, darling, she misses him, xoxox, etc, I have only seen the messages that she sent him, not how he has replied. I monitored the messages trying to get what he was saying to her but never did, but I did notice that he deleted her messages when he read them. We do not live close to her at all, she's in another province so I am not concerned with them meeting up.





She continued to message him, but I think he gave up answering because her messages would indicate that he wasn't getting back to her. He even deleted her as a friend on facebook not too long ago. Of course she tried to add him again, but he deleted it. He had also taken her off messenger, but now I see her address is back on there.





I am afraid they have resumed their chats on messenger. I have the passwords to his facebook account and email, but he doesn't know it.





How do I approach this? Or am I simply overreacting? I can't get this off my mind and is driving me crazy. Am I reading more into it or is there something to be concerned about?How do I ask my husband if he is flirting with an old friend online?
If he was deleting them, he had something to hide. If he deleted HER, good for you. Check again. BTW, distance is not an issue when two people want to meet for sex. Keep an eye on it.How do I ask my husband if he is flirting with an old friend online?
i think she might have started getting a lilttle too clingy thats why he deleted her at first but maybe now she's calmed down...i'd be a lil worried
there is a setting on messenger that lets you automatically save the conversations you have into a folder on your computer. Just go into his messenger and set that option and go back and read the conversations. Or, better yet, just ask him straight out. You are married you shouldn't feel to shy or whatever to have this sort of conversation with him. bc he deleted her it seems like he isn't really leading this girl on she just might be kinda crazy. I think you are in the clear so just ask him what's up?
id be careful about what you say because if he finds out you have passwords to things and your reading it all he may not like where your going with it, do you think he wants her more than you?. why dont you start chatting to someone online to see what happens , you will see nothing comes of it

No comments:

Post a Comment